Halloween theme on tv

jellowe

I love the Halloween theme! But when I play a video it puts a dark overlay over the display and the video is so dark it's hard to see. Is it supposed to do that? To make it dark and spooky looking? Or is the overlay a bug?

francisuk1989

just defaulted on mine and i cant change it from the settings...Also running emby theater with an ubuntu server

Edited by francisuk1989

just defaulted on mine and i cant change it from the settings...Also running emby theater with an ubuntu server

You can certainly change it.

francisuk1989

You can certainly change it.

no....it wont let me chnage it in the settings...when i do just defaults back to the halloween theme again.

Edited by francisuk1989

FrostByte

no....it wont let me chnage it in the settings...when i do just defaults back to the halloween theme again.

Try turning off "Allow automatic seasonal themes" also. 

francisuk1989

Try turning off "Allow automatic seasonal themes" also. 

I have done this many times but still defaults back..It says is been changed but seaonal keep ticking.

francisuk1989

i have just tryed this but still getting the samething...it also happens on my firefox browser even clearing the cache.

Also uninstalled it from the Xbox but still getting the issues.

Edit

trying the emby for Windows platform and ill report back.

Edited by francisuk1989

francisuk1989

Yea for xbox it's a known issue, we'll be getting an update out for that, thanks.

Thanks Luke - Is it the emby theater app is the problem or just the server side?

Edited by francisuk1989

I love the Halloween theme! But when I play a video it puts a dark overlay over the display and the video is so dark it's hard to see. Is it supposed to do that? To make it dark and spooky looking? Or is the overlay a bug?

I noticed the same problem with the windows app. In addition, turning off the theme option does not save. Tried rebooting server and app.

Same with the last version of emby theater (1.1.170.0 updated minute ago) on Xbox one and Windows 10 with server Version 3.2.35.0 on Unbuntu.

Grey filter on all video and not possible to desactivate halloween overlay

Edited by biour