FR: Server - Allow batch upload of backdrops

saitoh183

saitoh183

I dont know if this has been already asked...search didnt yield anything relevant. But it would be a nice to have 

• Like 1

Do you mean upload or download?

It would be nice to be able to select multiple backdrops from the browse online dialog since it closes after each download so you have to re-open it, re-select backdrops, etc. if you want to do multiples.

Tikuf

I just click them really fast and they all download   :P  (I am probably only able due to my net speed)

chef

I just click them really fast and they all download :P (I am probably only able due to my net speed)

That is hilarious!! I am going to try this!

Koleckai Silvestri

if you name your images backdropX.ext, where X is a number and ext is jpg or png, then you can just drag and drop them into the movie folder. 

saitoh183

if you name your images backdropX.ext, where X is a number and ext is jpg or png, then you can just drag and drop them into the movie folder. 

Yeah but if you download some images not found by the browse function, you dont want to start renaming them so you can then move them to the movie folder. Since in the upload section you can already drag and drop images, why not allow it to process more then 1 image at a time.