Pushover Error

Davide

After the update 3.2.34.0 i do not receive any notification, doing a test I have this error:

"There was an error sending the test notification. Please check your notification settings and try again."

Log.txt

ekhlasur

Same error. Removed, reinstalled plugin. Deleted then re-created devices and Emby application on Pushover.net. Note: same error with Pushbullet plugin.

• 2 months later...

problem since some days with pushover

There was an error sending the test notification. Please check your notification settings and try again.

settings are right

• 8 months later...
Spaceboy

Hi, I also had this problem but managed to work around it. The problem seems to occur when you try to set the notification for any user other than the admin. I originally set this up for my regular account, got the error message above when trying to send a test message, although i actually received the test message) and subsequently did not receive any notifications. But after confirming with another user that they had it working i tried it with my admin account and all works fine there.

its actually not really clear what the thinking is in including the user drop down within the plugin settings? if its supposed to apply to notifications for user related activity wouldnt this be better going on the notifications page, above the user related notifications? i guess really you want some matrix of users and notifications so you can manage this properly but that would still apply to all notifications services. Confusing

All of the users get notified about activity from any of the users that you select to monitor. I do agree that a matrix would be more powerful, but are you sure this isn't easy enough?

5b870621d690b_Untitled.png

Spaceboy

All of the users get notified about activity from any of the users that you select to monitor. I do agree that a matrix would be more powerful, but are you sure this isn't easy enough?

5b870621d690b_Untitled.png

to be honest I don’t use the playback notifications, I just wanted to enable notifications for updates and new content so the user drop down confused me.

But your proposals look good