Additional tuners?

Rcooper513

Rcooper513

I reinstalled Emby 3.2.33.17, which is now updated to .20, and have removed schedules direct and the tuner devices from live tv.  I installed the nextpvr plugin, configure to the right url, port and pin.  made sure the nextpvr service was running and i get nothing.  No guide, no channels.  I uninstalled nextpvr plugin and installed schedules direct and the nextpvr tuner under live tv and nothing.  No guide, no channels.  I do however have numerous tuners listed below that I cant seem to get rid of.  Could these be the culprit or is there something i am overlooking?  I have tested NextPVR application and it is working fine.

thank you!

Ok then the tuners are coming from the live tv plugin that you've installed. When you install a plugin you don't need to setup tuner because it will handle them. So now you just want to refresh the guide data in the server dashboard.

Rcooper513

Still nothing.  This is what i did: 1) uninstalled the NextPVR tuner under LiveTV.  There are now no tuner devices and no guide providers defned.  I still have many tuners listed in the bottom of that screen.  After i uninstalled, i restarted emby.  After i restarted emby i clicked refresh guide data. 

Rcooper513

Just to check in,

I completely re-installed Emby using the latest version and all seemed well.  I have intermittent problems with the guide showing up, though.  It either is taking forever to load, doesnt load at all or loads just fine.  I have a new hard drive coming today so I'm hoping the old drive was the boittleneck.  Thanks!