CoverArt - Media Folder multi-treatment

Jasoon

Jasoon

Ive been trying to kick start coverart into displaying an image in all of my "top media folder" some of them display the fan treatment style no problem, ive tried changing the style and the ones that are working change not problem.

But the ones with the place holder image wont change.....

Below is a link to a pic of what its doing or not doing...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73415573/coverart.PNG

Do those other media folders have folders as their children instead of individual items?

Jasoon

Yep all my file structures at the same

With each movie having its own folder with a folder.png in it

In order for CA to process/create an image, there needs to first be an image for that item.  It appears those media folders themselves don't have an image associated with them.  CA should have created one for you in this instance.  By any chance did you go into the editor and delete it?

If you edit one of the collection folders and look at the images, is there a primary one?

What happens if you refresh the media folder (un-select refresh children) from the editor?  Do you get an image then?

If none of that works, please post the server log from when you did the refresh of the media folder.

Do you have any profiles setup in CA?  I see the image provider being called but it didn't create an image.  This should only happen if there already is an image or if there is a profile setup for the root\default folder that has media folders set to some treatment other than a multiple one.

If you click on "Images" in that screen, there is nothing there?

Jasoon

don't have any profiles set up in CA, I just let it do its thing.

when I click on images there's nothing there at all

Yeah, the question is why didn't CA do that automatically.  I think there must've been an image there at some point and it somehow got removed.

In any case, giving those items images should do the trick.

• Like 1