Judder on Frame Rate Switching

Sammy

I probably won't get to this until tomorrow as I have a few things to do before my wife gets home..

Just got an amazon Fire HD 8 Gen 6 Tablet for $30. They're on sale right now, Used-Good for 25% off and then another 10% off using code PREOWNED10 and I've been busy side loading Google apks on it so I can install apps only in the Play Store, such as ImperiHome to connect it into my VeraPlus HA Controller. This bad boy is going on the wall as a wall-mounted Control center Tablet.. Did I say $30! About to get another one for upstairs.

ET still plays fine at 60 frames per second so the installation of the GPU will have to wait.

Just got it installed this morning and barely made it to work on time..  :o

I did test it a bit and that file I sent you still stutters but other playback is smooth. I still want to dial it in some more of course.

BTW, I tried madVR and the screen went black with audio. Not sure what that was all about?? 

Probably. I just got it going and had to get going myself.

The original. I haven't run it through mkvmergegui yet.

Guest asrequested

The excerpt that you made, when you made it, it would have been remuxed at the same time. When I play it, it plays correctly. Test with that, first.