play all music at random

EduardoSantos

EduardoSantos

Very good idea!

Only drawback is having to recreate it every time a new track is added to the library...

Edited by EduardoSantos

ryandavidg

Yep, I have a playlist (for which I've edited the xml to allow access to every user) which contains all the music in the library for this very purpose, so one can hit shuffle on it. Needs a bit of housekeeping on my part to ensure all new albums are added to the list. Would be great to be able to have this function built-in, sometimes one doesn't know what one feels like listening to out of a big collection and it's nice to dive in randomly. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
ebirman77

Yep, I have a playlist (for which I've edited the xml to allow access to every user) which contains all the music in the library for this very purpose, so one can hit shuffle on it. Needs a bit of housekeeping on my part to ensure all new albums are added to the list. Would be great to be able to have this function built-in, sometimes one doesn't know what one feels like listening to out of a big collection and it's nice to dive in randomly. :)

I'd like to share my playlist too. What field must I edit in the xml file? Thanks

by the way you can play all music now in the web app, at the top of the albums tab there is a play and shuffle button.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
ebirman77

by the way you can play all music now in the web app, at the top of the albums tab there is a play and shuffle button.

Not on the app, right?

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

• 1 month later...