SKIP BUTTON NOT WORKING / FEATURE REQUEST PLEASE

naeyaert

naeyaert

Hello emby - love your product and longtime loyal user.

I have two items...

(1) I noticed that the "skip forward" button appears to be broken on my latest update.  I'm using emby server 3.2.33.0 and the latest Emby Theatre.  When I play a movie, the skip forward button does nothing (it makes a sound but does not skip the video forward).  Can you please look into this as I suspect it is a bug as I reported a similar issue a while back when the SHUFFLE button suddenly didn't work.

(2) FEATURE REQUEST:  I asked for this a wee while back but I was wonder if I ask politely if we could please have a "sort movies by date added" filter added?  I note that you can do this on the web client (sort by date added) but I use Emby Theatre on a media PC with a universal remote and I'd really love to be able to view my movies in reverse order of being added (i.e. latest movie added at front followed by older movies etc).  Could I please have this feature as I would use it daily.

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards, Rob

Hi, the buttons in the video player have been changed to previous/next tracks.

And yes, sorting options are planned for a future update. Thanks.

naeyaert

Hi, the buttons in the video player have been changed to previous/next tracks.

And yes, sorting options are planned for a future update. Thanks.

UM....OK...how come the buttons have been changed?  How do we skip forward in videos now?  I'm sure there is a reason but seems odd to me.  Please advise?

And thanks on the planned future update but no disrespect, I was told that about 9 months ago. I fully appreciate you guys must be busy but to my mind this could be a simple add?  Any help really appreciated.  Thanks

Because there are already multiple ways you can seek, but previously there was no way to advance tracks.