Duplicate and partial guide data

Rcooper513

Rcooper513

I'm using the NextPVR plugin and Schedules Direct to create a guide that I can use in NextPVR.  When i pull up the guide in Emby, i have 2 listings for each channel and some of the lines are completely blank.  Those that are NOT blank generally have incorrect data.  I suspect Emby is pulling data for the guide itself, which could be the lines in error.  Is there a way to turn that completely off and use the guide from Schedules Direct only? I do not have Schedules Direct defined in the Emby setup.

Thanks in advance!

did you setup the tuner in emby and setup next pvr? that would explain why you see double. do you have an hd homerun? if yes i would suggest just uninstalling next pvr and using the native emby support.

does this answer your question? thanks.

• Like 1

Rcooper513

I had set my quadHD tuner up in nextpvr then went to live tv in Emby and added nextpvr as the tuner in Emby. Should I Uninstall the nextpvr tuner in Emby and use the nextpvr plug in only?

What you would do is pick one or the other. The native option in Emby will give you more Emby features but doesn't have great next pvr tuner management. The plugin will resolve that but guide data has to come from next pvr, and some settings in the UI won't translate to next pvr.

• Like 1

If you want to Refresh the EPG from Emby, you will find that option under Scheduled Tasks, Live TV, Refresh Guide.
If you want to Flush the EPG from NextPVR, you will find that in the NextPVR Settings menu under Channels, Empty EPG.

Hope that helps...

• Like 1