Xbox One S disable auto-login

FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept

I looked everywhere for a settings that forces a user to sign in (mostly just click name) like the Android TV app has but I can't find one.  If this isn't hiding from me, please add this feature.

FordGT90Concept

I signed out and there's no check boxes.  This is on Xbox One S (Windows/Xbox Store App).  If memory serves, the choices were: Server -> user, user, user, manual login, emby connect, change server

Here's what I see on my desktop...looks the same as the Xbox One S:

post-138756-0-81073400-1508003055_thumb.png

Edited by FordGT90Concept

• 2 weeks later...
whjensen

Also not seeing this option on the Xbox One app.  Just checked with the Emby Theater app.  I do not see the option there either.  I concur with FordGT90.  That is what I see on both apps.

• Like 1

ok yea it's on the password entry screen. we'll have to think about how to incorporate this into non-password login scenario. thanks.

• 5 months later...
Paul77nz

ok yea it's on the password entry screen. we'll have to think about how to incorporate this into non-password login scenario. thanks.

Any progress on this? We've just started using Emby, and this would be a great feature to have.

PrincessClevage

A bit off topic, but somewhat relevant. Is there a way to auto launch ET upon starting of the Xbox unit?

A bit off topic, but somewhat relevant. Is there a way to auto launch ET upon starting of the Xbox unit?

There isn't no. I'll have to check into whether MS has an api for that. Thanks.