Titan for Krypton Skin in the Beta Repository won't work on my Nvidia ShieldTV

JoshFink

JoshFink

I'm having the hardest time trying to fix something here and I can't figure out why. 

I have several Nvidia ShieldTV units at home and I've installed them all the same:

• Install Kodi
  • Add the Kodi Emby Beta Repo from http://kodi.emby.media
  • Install Emby
  • Install and Enable the Titan for Krypton skin

For some reason the Titan for Krypton Skin just blanks out my home screen in Kodi. I don't even need Emby installed for this to happen. 

All of my other ShieldTV's work but for some reason on this new one I cannot enable it. 

Has anyone else had this problem, or gotten it to work, that has done an install lately?

Thanks,

Josh

Edited by JoshFink

I've had that happen in the past on Android boxes. Typically I fixed it by deleting the data for Kodi under settings and starting over. This will wipe it to a fresh install. You could probably just delete the titan folder in the add-on folder too I'd bet

JoshFink

I've had that happen in the past on Android boxes. Typically I fixed it by deleting the data for Kodi under settings and starting over. This will wipe it to a fresh install. You could probably just delete the titan folder in the add-on folder too I'd bet

Hey, thanks for the reply. I’m surprised no one else hasn’t had this problem.

I actually deleted the app and rand downloaded it. Everything was back to stock and then installed the skin and had the same problem.

Could something else be causing this?

Thanks