Window Size/Resume Bug

gold1

I often keep emby in a window off to the side, in the corner of my screen. I noticed strange behavior when I pause a show, go back, and click resume, it does not resume from the correct spot. It's a consistent problem across shows/movies, etc.

Separately, I'm using the windows store app. I haven't found any details about the differences between the windows store version and the one on the emby site. Is there any advantage/disadvantage over one vs the other? My main use is on my laptop.

Thanks.

Server Log attached. I tried to save it right after I noticed the bug, so it's at the end while watching "Curb Your Enthusiasm".

Separately, I noticed another offline bug, when clicking "play all" on any series, ET plays an episode of another series. For example, if I pressed "Play All" for "Curb Your Enthusiasm" while offline, the first Episode of "Narcos" will play. No matter which show I try to select this way, "Narcos" will always play.

Thanks.

ServerLog.txt

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, can we look at an example? please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

the desktop app has a more robust video player than the store app and therefore can handle more formats without server transcoding. thanks.

Server Log attached. I tried to save it right after I noticed the bug, so it's at the end while watching "Curb Your Enthusiasm".

Separately, I noticed another offline bug, when clicking "play all" on any series, ET plays an episode of another series. For example, if I pressed "Play All" for "Curb Your Enthusiasm" while offline, the first Episode of "Narcos" will play. No matter which show I try to select this way, "Narcos" will always play.

Thanks.

Luke, I noticed another bug which I think is related. While watching a show in ET, the Play/Pause button disappeared. Pic below. I think this is a result of ET being in a window vs maximized...

5a09a8e16cc50_Capture.png

• 2 weeks later...

Luke, I noticed another bug which I think is related. While watching a show in ET, the Play/Pause button disappeared. Pic below. I think this is a result of ET being in a window vs maximized...

5a09a8e16cc50_Capture.png

Same issue with the play/pause button.

And it's the same scenario. For example, if I watch a movie in full screen and leave the full screen to read a mail that has just arrived, if I come back in full screen, the button is no longer there. I have to click on the image of the paused movie to resume playback, it's the only way to resume it (the spacebar doesn't allow it).