Gamebrowser Update

Spaceboy

Spaceboy

Hi, on three separate server installs i am continually told that Gamebrowser v3.1.0.2 has been installed and to restart the server. However restarting the server brings me to exactly the same point. this has been going on for about a week now. cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Spaceboy

I cannot reproduce, but will continue to monitor. Thanks.

uninstalled, now can't reinstall. same error message. please can you do more than just monitor

Happy2Play

@@Happy2Play are you able to install the gamebrowser plugin?

Installed plugin and restarted without any issues.

Spaceboy

almost certainly not av, its just a very plain windows 10 install with only windows defender.

the only difference between the three installs is its behind a reverse proxy but its fully accessible externally and can access the internet freely. i have 17 other plugins and theyre all up to date with no issues. i'm running the beta install and its up to date.unless there's something different about gamebrowser then i don't think its that.

one other thing, i updated the other 2 with the .net core beta install from the website. the one where i am having a problem i have left to its own devices and have just updated to 3.2.33.20 . confirmed that the issue persists on that version

Spaceboy

Glad to hear your connection is allowing you through now. Thanks for the update.

i told you its not that, far more likely to be the new version 3.1.04 that you released Edited by Spaceboy