"Recordings" always empty in Live TV?

Marc_G

What benefit do we get if it is in the main library since I don't watch my recordings using series i like them to be in horizontal view is ascending order.

What benefit do we get if it is in the main library since I don't watch my recordings using series i like them to be in horizontal view is ascending order.

@@denz The main benefit is you get all of the browsing features available in the main library.

Second, you get to help us reduce our workload because right now that Recordings tab represents a duplication of effort of what is already available in the library sections. Dropping it will help us focus on other areas.

OK I agree if you can change the views how you like your recordings to be displayed I have no issues with dropping one of them I always said what is the point having two places for recordings.

Latchmor

Recordings tab represents a duplication of effort of what is already available in the library sections. Dropping it will help us focus on other areas.

Hi, just to confirm I've read this correct. We will still have the option of using the 'Default Recording Path' only but it's the way these recordings are being displayed that could be changing? I'm ok with that I think...

I only use the Default Rec Path and my Recordings tab is always populated. If the tab gets removed but there is always a latest recordings section for the home page then no problem for me.