Emby in Enterprise Environment

Kimballslice1890

Kimballslice1890

So I work in the IT department at a pretty large school district. We currently have a very painful TV and broadcast system in place that no one seems to have the time to address a better solution. Being I use Emby and am a premiere member and love it, I feel that emby could come into play here. Main question here before moving further, is there any way to sync up Emby to LDAP? maybe active directory? Reason I ask is there are multiple buildings and we would be re-purposing soon to be replaced domain controllers as the Emby servers per site. It would render the solution almost unusable if we had to make changes on each remote site every time adding, removing, or modifying a user (people come and go). I guess this would be like a roaming profile in a sense? For example, If user is at Elementary 1 and goes to Middle School 2, then said user can still log in and access the local content and whatever wide area content is chosen to be available across all servers. Thoughts? Suggestions? Or am I shooting too high on this one?