DVR random stops N minutes into recording

foghorntom

foghorntom

fglog.txtMy DVR works well most of the time, but frequently will fall out of record mode, just a dead stop.  One from last night log is attached.  I got 2 minutes of Family Guy. 

Far as I know there was no disruption of the "server", and I use that term loosely, I am running a W-10 PC that's not far north of the minimum requirements.  8G of RAM, AMD X2 255  3.1 GHz 2 core which I suspect might be the weakness.  Any advice on how to upgrade the "server" would be welcomed.  Thanks

Edited by foghorntom

Hi, try turning off the recording conversion feature and let us know if the issue persists. Thanks.

foghorntom

Tested a few times today, it appears to have worked.  Unfortunately, I have these huge MPEG files streaming for playback, and they are buffering/loading way too often.  As you might imagine, that's why I went with the user friendly MKV transcodes in the first place.  Any way to accomplish both?

SHSPVR

Tested a few times today, it appears to have worked.  Unfortunately, I have these huge MPEG files streaming for playback, and they are buffering/loading way too often.  As you might imagine, that's why I went with the user friendly MKV transcodes in the first place.  Any way to accomplish both?

That easy record it watch it later the solve your problem like the next day.