Orphaned LiveTV streams

xilex

Hi all, I am utilizing live TV through ServerWMC. I notice sometimes if clicking on a channel to start viewing, in situations where channel doesn't load completely and I click on a different channel, I end up with these streams that still continue even after I close the web app. I can see the active stream in the dashboard and I cannot start another stream (if all tuners are occupied). This happens more frequently for channels with poor signals so it's not even watchable or doesn't even load. Logs attached.

To fix, I have to either restart the server or reset the tuners via ServerWMC.

logs-orphaned-tv.zip

@@xilex, there's a whole folder of log files here. which one is from the time the problem occurred, and at about what time did it occur? thanks !

I saved the logs after the most recent occurrence (detected stutter, stopped playback). I do not know how the logs are structured- is it the most recent server and ffmpeg file that is relevant? I can submit another set of logs once I see it happening again.

Attached are some logs where I managed to cause the issue again.

The first time around 11:44pm PST occurred when I click on one channel and the loading icon shows up, and then almost right before the channel loads, I click on a different channel. In this instance, however, both tuners were freed up after one minute after closing everything.

The second instance is around 11:48pm where I caused two tuners to be used by the same client by clicking on one channel and then a second channel right before the first channel has a chance to load. In this instance, channel 13.4 remains stuck for a long time. I closed the web app, too. I can reopen the web app and open another channel (so it consumes both tuners), and then when I close out it will terminate the current channel but that other channel is still stuck.

logs-tv-orphan2.zip