Replacing Primary Image

arrbee99

arrbee99

Not a biggie, but was replacing a thumb for a TV series I didn't like, so I deleted it and added a new one, except I forgot to specify Thumb so it overwrote the Primary. No prob, I deleted the thumb shaped Primary and told it to Refresh Metadata and ticked Replace Existing Images. It didn't. Tried again. It didn't.

So should I actually expect it too in this situation (adding in a missing Primary which was deliberately deleted).

arrbee99

Hey Ho. Restarted the server so I'd have a fresh start for a log file, deleted the primary, told it to refresh as above and it works first time, no problem. Life is indeed, as they say, weird.

arrbee99

Though having said that, after restarting server, deleting and telling it to refresh, have now got some gaps...

59d9a61b56d84_EmbyDadsArmy.jpg

If I click on either of those gaps it goes to that series page and shows the image fine. Don't know if the log'll show much.

server-63643078812.txt

Happy2Play

Have you cleared your browser cache?  I have been seeing this more often, but clearing the browser caches presents the missing images.

arrbee99

Thanks. Just tried that. Brought back the Season 5 image but not Season 2. Am sure it'll turn up eventually.

arrbee99

FYI All the season images have reappeared without removing CoverArt. Here's hoping...