Watched movies

mmartinez

mmartinez

Hi

Is there a way to suppress the “watched” sign in movies I have already watched, I would like to make the decision manually.

Thank you

mmartinez

I have home movies and if I watch one it marks it with a green mark "watched movie". I don't want this mark to appeared automatically, I want to to be able to decide when is watch and when the mark should appear. But if this is no possible, perhaps not using the mark at all would suffice.

Thank you

Edited by mmartinez

maegibbons

Just untick the Mark to make the item Unwatched.

Is this what you want to do?

Krs

Mark

Yes but not one by one, how do remove all the marks?

Thank you

Right click on a folder (using the web interface) and mark the whole thing unwatched.  Be careful... it will remove all watched data for everything in that folder.

Happy2Play

That would be the multi-select option it a a long right or left click on the at any level but in your case Library level/Home Screen.

In server settings under Playback you can also configure the Resume settings, which affect when it gets marked watch.

It's not exactly what you're looking for but you might be able to come up with a combination of those settings to do what you need.

Guest asrequested

Is there a per library option to permanently disable it? I'd like to not have it for movies but keep it for TV. A per library option would be great.

Happy2Play

Is there a per library option to permanently disable it? I'd like to not have it for movies but keep it for TV. A per library option would be great.

Only in the web client, custom css. :) 

#moviesPage .playedIndicator.indicator {display: none !important}

mmartinez

Right click on a folder (using the web interface) and mark the whole thing unwatched.  Be careful... it will remove all watched data for everything in that folder.

==

Thank You , that is what I was looking for

It would be great to have an option to disable it completely or for a given time period.

Thanks

==

Thank You , that is what I was looking for

It would be great to have an option to disable it completely or for a given time period.

Thanks

To what are you referring when you say "it"?

Just the display of the indicator or the entire marking watched/resume functionality?

Guest asrequested

To what are you referring when you say "it"?

Just the display of the indicator or the entire marking watched/resume functionality?

Just the display.

• 2 months later...