Pop out description when browsing?

Gilgamesh_48

Gilgamesh_48

A while back I was asked to create a thread or threads detailing what I did not like about the Roku app. (Actually I "Like" the app but there are irritants) 

After thinking about it I finally realized that it was not really a case of me not liking the app but rather that the app has some irritants that make it less pleasant that I think it could be for me.

I also realize that others may not feel the same so I will present just one and run it up that flagpole to see if anyone salutes.

When browsing, in particular in "Next up TV," on my Fire and on my Shield and in the "Blue Neon Night" Roku app there is a short blurb that shows up along the bottom of the screen with a description of the episode. (This is turned on/off in settings on the Fire and Shield) 

The "Blue Neon Night" app does it a bit differently as it pops up a little balloon with the description in it.

I actually like the way it is done on the Fire and Shield better.

I was wondering if there was the possibility of a similar feature, possibly optional, being incorporated into the official Roku app.

The way it is done on the Shield and the Fire seems to me to be totally non-intrusive.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw it out and see what happens.

Thanks.

• Like 2