Volume control on amazon fire tablet 7 using web app

Tur0k

Tur0k

So, when using the Emby web app on my son's amazon fire tab 7 there appears to be an in app volume control that isn't on the main bar. It seems to get turned down often and is difficult to get to turn up.

I am finding that these devices have little to no support, and I will pickup another IOS device soon. In the meantime I would like to at least get it to work in a minimal fashion until then. Does anyone have any tips on how to control the in app volume in Emby web app on an amazon fire 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you explain this a little more?

there appears to be an in app volume control that isn't on the main bar

To answer your general question, we hide the volume controls on mobile devices because we assume they have physical or external volume buttons.

• 3 weeks later...

ah ok, I have found that if it touch and fiddle with the top right area of the web app i can sometimes get the volume control to pop up.  it seems that sometimes this gets set very low and turning the phyiscal volume control all the way up does not fix the in app volume setting.  is there a way to tie the in web app volume to the device's volume?

ah ok, I have found that if it touch and fiddle with the top right area of the web app i can sometimes get the volume control to pop up.  it seems that sometimes this gets set very low and turning the phyiscal volume control all the way up does not fix the in app volume setting.  is there a way to tie the in web app volume to the device's volume?

No.

Ok, is there a way for me to either disable the in app volume or let it be shown so that when my kids turn down the volume in app we can easily turn it back up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk