TimeLord.Movies - Plugin Trial expired

Dibbes

julianb

What server/plugin version are you using? And do you have screen shots? It dosnt quite make sense as the plugin changes the date added, and you say it is doing that.

@@BeppoMonkeyBoy I have installed TimeLordMovies

See for example lowrider (2016 movie) other older movies also appears in the "latest movie tab" 

bpz2jr2.jpg

Edited by julianb

Tolerant

I realize i sound like a twit complaining about some hardly ever used addon that changes movie/tv dates.. and I DO realize that it was not "included" .. only looked like it was, when people paid for a lifetime license for Emby and assumed add-ons were included. I get the "argument" that eventually they would stop working if not updated.. what I Do NOT get is the excuse of "I had to answer emails" as a reason to start charging an additional fee. *I* didn't send emails, its been working for me as intended since I bought Emby. Do I say you should not charge.. no, do I think it should be "rethought" , yes. I do.  Perhaps you should talk to "Emby" to be compensated for a % based on how many users are using your addon and paid for Emby upon seeing your addon as part of the package.

If you ever sort this out or just pass the weight on to the end user instead, well that is up to you. In the mean time, can you please get your addon to STOP telling me it is expired. I have had 25 notices in the last 2 weeks about your addon being expired. Great, I get it.. it is expired. I understood that (but do not agree) with the first time.. but that is no reason to keep spamming me with notices about it being expired. Sort this out please. Thanks.

Happy2Play

I realize i sound like a twit complaining about some hardly ever used addon that changes movie/tv dates.. and I DO realize that it was not "included" .. only looked like it was, when people paid for a lifetime license for Emby and assumed add-ons were included. I get the "argument" that eventually they would stop working if not updated.. what I Do NOT get is the excuse of "I had to answer emails" as a reason to start charging an additional fee. *I* didn't send emails, its been working for me as intended since I bought Emby. Do I say you should not charge.. no, do I think it should be "rethought" , yes. I do.  Perhaps you should talk to "Emby" to be compensated for a % based on how many users are using your addon and paid for Emby upon seeing your addon as part of the package.

If you ever sort this out or just pass the weight on to the end user instead, well that is up to you. In the mean time, can you please get your addon to STOP telling me it is expired. I have had 25 notices in the last 2 weeks about your addon being expired. Great, I get it.. it is expired. I understood that (but do not agree) with the first time.. but that is no reason to keep spamming me with notices about it being expired. Sort this out please. Thanks.

The expiration notice is tied to plugins scheduled trigger so you either need to uninstall the plugin or delete the scheduled trigger.  All Premium plugins do the same when your trial period expires.

• Like 2

BeppoMonkeyBoy

2 things I’d point out, it was “working as intended” because of the updates that have been pushed out, and if I’d not done that you’d have 25 failed notifications instead of the expired one.

And second it’s pretty clear how to fix the issue as Happy has stated.

Answering emails is not the reason I started to charge, the reason is that I had to rewrite the plugins, and promise to support any and all issues that people have had since it went to premium.

The mechanism Emby has to encourage developers to develop plugins is the payment model, asking for a % depending on useage is Bizzare and unworkable, I could set the Task to run every 15mins, does that mean it’s more worthwhile than any other plugin? And get a higher % than another in your proposed model?

There is no settings to configure. You simply run the scheduled task, I’ve since updated this screen to give you more info on how this works.

Mediacowboys issue is sorted, and it was to do with his account, if you have trail expired issues let me know and I can sort it, as long as you have an active Emby premier subscription.

Hi there,

getting the trial period expired message as well. Have tried reinstalling multiple times. It works for a while afterwards but then it comes back.

Would you please have a look into it? Thanks!

/Jens

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Hi there,

getting the trial period expired message as well. Have tried reinstalling multiple times. It works for a while afterwards but then it comes back.

Would you please have a look into it? Thanks!

/Jens

Pm me your Emby login email and the email you used to purchase the Timelord plugins, and I should be able to sort you out.

I might not be too quick with this today as I’m out with my kids for the day :)

• 2 months later...
Dizzy49

I got both plugins.  I paid for the TV one a while ago and didn't have any issue.  I paid for the Movie one recently and it still says it's expired.  I have reinstalled and rebooted a few times and no joy.  I paid for it using my wife's PayPal account, so that may be the issue.

andyblac644

I got both plugins.  I paid for the TV one a while ago and didn't have any issue.  I paid for the Movie one recently and it still says it's expired.  I have reinstalled and rebooted a few times and no joy.  I paid for it using my wife's PayPal account, so that may be the issue.

yes i think you need to pay for with the same account you paid for the emby premier.

Send a PM to the plugin developer and he should be able to fix you up.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
romdawg

Hello I just installed this plugin, how do I sort movies by released date? running emby server on synology nas. Thanks

Happy2Play

Hello I just installed this plugin, how do I sort movies by released date? running emby server on synology nas. Thanks

The plugin updates the database so the premiere date column is copied to the dateadded/datecreated column.  So if you apply the date added or release date "sort by" to the library you should see the same thing. You can only sort library views, Home Screen has its own sort algorithms and can not be changed.

What view are you trying to change?

Edited by Happy2Play

romdawg

Right now my current added movies are sorted by added date, I wannt them to view by released year-date, where can I find this option to change sorted by;

Currently Im not at home, I will check it out as soon as I get back..thank you so much for your help.

Happy2Play

Right now my current added movies are sorted by added date, I wannt them to view by released year-date, where can I find this option to change sorted by;

Currently Im not at home, I will check it out as soon as I get back..thank you so much for your help.

Where are you referring to?  What client/app?  As mentioned above you can not change Home Screen sections sort order.  But the plugin automatically resolves it by changing the date added to premiere (once the task is run).  There is a sort by option when you enter any library.

Edited by Happy2Play

• 1 month later...
shakey555

I just noticed this plugin expired, and thinking I'd never paid for it, i went and clicked on "register with paypal" and paid 6USD.

I then got an email from emby with a new Premiere key. When I put this key ionto emby, it says Emby Premiere key is missing or invalid. My Lifetime Premiere plan dissappears. Should this plugin already have been included in the premiere plan?