Emby for TerraMaster NAS

Luke

derrabe

Ok i uninstalled the app store version rebooted and retried the back door method and rebooted.   I got no errors this time, but I still cant connect to the web interface problem loading page messages

derrabe

I think I am done messing with it today maybe soon they will post in a format that I can use the web interface to install it with.  Thank you for trying to help me

still installing 87% now ugh am i doing this over 56k modem

I wonder where Terramaster is hosting from.

zachattack83

So, oddly enough, after a reboot of my f4220, my emby server decided to not load back up.

[root@TNAS-008A66 ~]# service emby-server start
start-stop-daemon: unable to stat /usr/local/emby-server/bin/emby-server (No such file or directory)
[root@TNAS-008A66 ~]# cd /
[root@TNAS-008A66 /]# service emby-server start
start-stop-daemon: unable to stat /usr/local/emby-server/bin/emby-server (No such file or directory)

Tried to start it back up, but its like it doesn't exist anymore.

Reinstalled it to try it again, service starts, but can't get to the dashboard.

zachattack83

uninstalled it and then reinstalled it, seems to have fixed it, but not sure why it would do that after the reboot? Do I have to change something so that it makes sure to load it after reboots?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

i Have a  terra master F2-210 and have swapped over to Emby from Plex how do i install Version 4.5.1.0 when ever i download RAR  and unpack it it corrupts and stop unpacking

27 minutes ago, Zanr7 said:

i Have a  terra master F2-210 and have swapped over to Emby from Plex how do i install Version 4.5.1.0 when ever i download RAR  and unpack it it corrupts and stop unpacking

You'd have to follow the SSH instructions in the first post. I would just wait until it shows up in the TerraMaster app store.

• Like 1