Jump to content


Photo

Suddenly super slow web client lots of warn and debug errors

server slow debug error

Best Answer wraslor , 27 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

Ok seem to have figured it out. 

 

First I removed all plugins, no change.

Next I removed all libraries and added back one by one scanning after each add.

Everything was fine until I added back my auto boxset folder then my problem popped back up.

Deleted everything in auto boxsets and let the server rebuild them. 

All is now working.

Go to the full post


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wraslor OFFLINE  

wraslor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 251 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 PM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

I'm suddenly seeing super slow performance from the web gui, switching between tv and movie for example will take between 2 and 4 mins when it is usually a couple of seconds for anything to show up.

 

I looked through the log and i'm seeing a lot of warning and debugs like this: Warn - BaseItem: Unable to find linked item at xxxxxxxx

 

I've pulled up several of the items it showing that error for in plex and they play fine, plex is also moving at normal speed.

 

 

https://app.box.com/...e3h9r0izui8zws8 is the log if anyone can take a look and has an idea?

 

Thanks


Edited by wraslor, 26 February 2014 - 09:30 PM.


#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

    System Architect

  • Administrators
  • 142429 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 PM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

are your shortcut files still valid? 



#3 wraslor OFFLINE  

wraslor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 251 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 PM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Shortcut file?



#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

    System Architect

  • Administrators
  • 142429 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 PM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

the lnk files in your library



#5 wraslor OFFLINE  

wraslor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 251 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 PM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

You'll have to help me out here are they created automatically and how do I check them?   not sure if it helps but I'm seeing it take my cpu utilization up to 80 % and hold for a while until the web gui starts populating then it drops down to 1-3% 


Edited by wraslor, 26 February 2014 - 09:51 PM.


#6 wraslor OFFLINE  

wraslor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 251 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 PM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

Well whatever it was, it is fixed by uninstalling and re-installing.

 

 

EDIT spoke too soon, now that it's all configured it's doing it again.  Will continue to investigate.


Edited by wraslor, 27 February 2014 - 08:29 AM.


#7 wraslor OFFLINE  

wraslor

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 251 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 PM

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:34 AM   Best Answer

Ok seem to have figured it out. 

 

First I removed all plugins, no change.

Next I removed all libraries and added back one by one scanning after each add.

Everything was fine until I added back my auto boxset folder then my problem popped back up.

Deleted everything in auto boxsets and let the server rebuild them. 

All is now working.







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, slow, debug, error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users