Subtitles

cstrike

Using Ember on XBox One. When I change the subtitles section from "Default" to "No Subtitles" or any other option the option doesn't save when I exit. It keeps going on default. Previously it was set to forced. Not sure how/why it changed or why I can't change it back. This is causing subtitles to be played on tracks where it isn't needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
marcinsko

I am using Ember as well on XB1S and it is wonderful app, layout etc, but it does not play subtitles at all (I have srt format only). Which is strange as VLC has no problem with this at all.

7illusions

Does the subs follow the naming convention?

In a movie details view, if you click "More -> Edit Subtitles" does your subs show there?

Edited by 7illusions

marcinsko

Yeah they are and after two hours everything started to work as suppose to work, I did nothing but maybe server refreshed data in the meantime. Anyway subtitle works but I have the same behavior like cstrike posted. But I do not mind as long I can turn them on during playback, as I use sub a lot.

BTW great app, it reminds me android stuff in responsive speed (which I miss on XB1, which is not bad but a bit behind a reckon due to win10 soft, but getting better thanks to the app like yours).