update media info

skynet600
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

skynet600

Hi all, I replaced some DVD rips in my collection with bluray but even after a refresh the mediainfo hasn't updated. How can I force an refresh of this data please? I don't see anywhere to edit the info.

skynet600

Hi Eric. Indeed a long time. Still an avid fan and user though.

The DVD rips were folders yes but the blurays replacements are mkv files. Server is on 3.2.30.0.

When you did the refresh on the item, what option did you choose?  Replace all metadata should do it.

However, a simple library scan should also notice the change and pick it up.

Try refreshing one of these and, if it doesn't work, post the server log from doing that.

skynet600

Yeah I have done that actually. A full metadata refresh A scan was ran seven hours ago so multiple scans completed. I wonder if this is another symptom of the collection issue since these are part of a collection. Three films in fact.

Server log has this below which has the wrong year! I imagine it was called this at some point but not anymore.

2017-09-07 16:39:31.276 Error App: Error in ffprobe

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.2.30.0

Command line: C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

Processor count: 4

Program data path: C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server

Application directory: C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '\\MEDIAPC\Films2\Godfather Trilogy () [boxset]\The Godfather (2009) []'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()

at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.EnumerateFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFiles(String path, String[] extensions, Boolean enableCaseSensitiveExtensions, Boolean recursive)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFiles(String path, Boolean recursive)

at DvdLib.Ifo.Dvd..ctor(String path, IFileSystem fileSystem)

at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeVideoInfo.FetchFromDvdLib(Video item, IIsoMount mount)

at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeVideoInfo.<ProbeVideo>d__15`1.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<RunCustomProvider>d__23.MoveNext()

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()

at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.EnumerateFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFiles(String path, String[] extensions, Boolean enableCaseSensitiveExtensions, Boolean recursive)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFiles(String path, Boolean recursive)

at DvdLib.Ifo.Dvd..ctor(String path, IFileSystem fileSystem)

at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeVideoInfo.FetchFromDvdLib(Video item, IIsoMount mount)

at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeVideoInfo.<ProbeVideo>d__15`1.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<RunCustomProvider>d__23.MoveNext()

• Solution
Happy2Play

I believe this is part of the Legacy [boxset] issue reported here.

• Like 1