Emby Chrome Extension Request - Schedule Recording

monkeyslapper

monkeyslapper

Would like a small chrome extension that will allow to setup recordings. type the show you want to watch and record button. option in series/ new episodes only/ tv guide listing/ show what shows you have and dont have.

Monkeyslapper

techywarrior

If one of the more creative people in the forum can create a visual representation of what is wanted I could look at adding it to my chrome extension.

monkeyslapper

Example Idea of what i was thinking. The one red dot would be a movie so series record button not needed. have check marks to replace series that is already recorded or going to be recorded. maybe clicking on the the title would bring up synopsis. clicking on the channel logo would bring up the guide for that channel. maybe have an option button at bottom to determine if series would be all new episode or just everything. etc...

hope that helps.

59afe81ac075e_ex1.jpg

techywarrior

I think I can put something like that together. At least having some search and then that display so you can quickly set a recording. I probably won't have it click to go to the guide or anything like that because the idea of the Chrome Extension is not to recreate the entire Emby web page into an extension but rather give you quick access to some important features without loading the entire site. I can definitely see someone on their computer reading about a new show and being like "damn, that's tonight, let me record that quickly" and opening the extension, doing a quick search and then clicking the record button.

Plus, if you use my extension the header links you to the web interface for your Emby server anyways so if you need more you can just go there easily.