Emby Asustor Package

Luke

freeflight29

Luke 

the film was a blu ray rip (BR format)

[disc]
type=BD-ROM
version=AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.0 (BDPHash.bin 15-02-23)
totalsectors=23133824
label=LA FRENCH
speedmenu=0
region=-1
3D=0
fps=24

don't know if it's help

• 2 weeks later...
freeflight29

@@Luke

Hello, It's seem to be a "general problem" with media scan when it's scanning blu ray rip. I encounter again the problem with an another BR rip with m2ts files. Emby server is unaccessible. Here the log in attachment. The name of the BR rip is GOT_S2_B5_DISC2

Edit : I am on my phone I can't join log file. I will do it tomorrow.

freeflight29

@@Luke

Hello, It's seem to be a "general problem" with media scan when it's scanning blu ray rip. I encounter again the problem with an another BR rip with m2ts files. Emby server is unaccessible. Here the log in attachment. The name of the BR rip is GOT_S2_B5_DISC2

Edit : I am on my phone I can't join log file. I will do it tomorrow.

hello luke,

i have just move the bd rip in a different place, and emby server work like a charm :)

regards

• 6 months later...
vesely.m
Hello, I also have a problem playing video. The video will not play and I will write this to you: Playback error

No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later, or contact your system administrator for more details.

Thank you for your advice.

Martin

embyserver-63666768421.txt

Edited by vesely.m

Hello, I also have a problem playing video. The video will not play and I will write this to you: Playback error
No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later, or contact your system administrator for more details.

Thank you for your advice.
Martin

What model asustor?

Actually, nevermind. It looks like you configured a custom transcoding temporary path, but the server doesn't have write access to this folder:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/share/Media/transcoding-temp' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Is there a reason for you to customize this? I would just remove that and set it back to the default value.

I understand that, I'm just trying to learn what you wanted to accomplish by changing it. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest Brawlsvik

Hi!

I recently purchased an ASUSTOR 202TE. When trying to install the Emby package from the website (v. 3.5.2) it doesn't really register as an app, making it unable to install. Really unable to explain it better so pics attached.

https://imgur.com/a/kPunS2u

Thanks,

Martin

Those images aren't working for me. Can you please describe in more detail?

You can also install from the asustor app store. Thanks.

Guest Brawlsvik

Hi Luke and thanks for helping out!

Ok, does clicking the "Imgur" logo in the top left corner work?

Essentially, the App Central gives the error "Unable to upload. The file format is invalid for this system. (Ref. 6005)" despite being on the latest version of ADM (3.1.7RKE1) and using the latest file from this website. The file has the .apk extension. It doesn't load into the install process at all. I'd strongly prefer using the most recent version of Emby :D

Thanks,

Martin

Guest Brawlsvik

Yes installing and managing Emby using the current App Central version works just fine. My concern is that over time my inability to install the most recent app will come back to haunt me, preventing me to fix errors or use Emby to the fullest.

Emby (3.2.25.r1) is the one I can use atm.

Thanks,

Martin

Guest zecakeh

You should find and install the "Emby Server" package which is 3.5.1.0 at the moment, not the "Emby" package. It's directly maintained by the Emby team, not Asustor, so it follows quickly their updates.

alucryd

The 202TE is not x86_64, it's plain x86. We don't have a package for that architecture because Microsoft does not provide a runtime for it, you'll have to keep using the old mono package unfortunately.

Edited by alucryd

• 4 months later...
Simantic13

I'm getting the same error as Brawlsvik, and can't find any way around it.  I cannot install Emby on my Asustor AS1002T at all.  There is no Emby package in App Central on the device.  I downloaded the package from the online App Central and I also tried installing all three of the downloads from the Emby website (current and two betas).  All of them give me the error: "Unable to upload. The file format is invalid for this system. (Ref. 6005)".  I'd really like to be able to run Emby directly from my NAS rather than having it run through my PC, and currently my PC isn't even set up because we're in the middle of moving, so I'm stuck using Plex until I can get this figured out.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

post-384465-0-78045000-1545831978_thumb.jpg

post-384465-0-02794200-1545831986_thumb.jpg

post-384465-0-80984300-1545831991_thumb.jpg

post-384465-0-27009200-1545831998_thumb.jpg

I'm getting the same error as Brawlsvik, and can't find any way around it.  I cannot install Emby on my Asustor AS1002T at all.  There is no Emby package in App Central on the device.  I downloaded the package from the online App Central and I also tried installing all three of the downloads from the Emby website (current and two betas).  All of them give me the error: "Unable to upload. The file format is invalid for this system. (Ref. 6005)".  I'd really like to be able to run Emby directly from my NAS rather than having it run through my PC, and currently my PC isn't even set up because we're in the middle of moving, so I'm stuck using Plex until I can get this figured out.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hi, that CPU is armv7, right?