204 replies to this topic

#201 joe1971 OFFLINE  

joe1971

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 04:50 AM

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:46 PM

Hi guys,

Does anyone if there's a recent 32-bit build of the Emby Asustor apk anywhere?

I'm looking for an up to date Emby build for my AS202-TE (Intel Atom CPU). The version in AppCentral is v3.2.25 which is quite old now and Android Emby client applications are grumbling with a message when they connect to the server advising it's old and needs an update (ideally to v4.x if possible).

I'm sorry if I missed it anywhere, I've seen lots of previous posts in this thread mentioning x64 and ARM builds but I haven't seen anything mentioning 32-bit for us poor old AS2 / AS3 people.

Cheers

Joe

#202 HanzoX7 OFFLINE  

HanzoX7

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 10:50 PM

Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:30 PM

Hi guys,

Just wondering how long (on estimate) does it take for the Asus app store to pick up on the new versions? 4.1.0.26 was released 3 days ago (according to Github). No rush or anything, just curious.

Cheers,

#203 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 127005 posts
  • Local time: 12:50 AM

Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:38 PM

Hi guys,

Just wondering how long (on estimate) does it take for the Asus app store to pick up on the new versions? 4.1.0.26 was released 3 days ago (according to Github). No rush or anything, just curious.

Cheers,

I would expect it to be up sometime next week. Thanks.

#204 Simantic13 OFFLINE  

Simantic13

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 08:16 PM

I've been having a problem for several weeks now with my library not updating.  When I view my Emby server through the web app, everything is up to date.  When I view it on my Roku through the app running directly off my Asustor, it doesn't see anything I've added in quite a long time.  It did this for a couple weeks until I logged in to my Asustor and saw an update.  I ran the update, and suddenly it started working normally for about a week showing me the content I'd added recently.  Then, it reverted back to not showing the new stuff again, and I haven't been able to get it to work since.  I didn't even realize I still had Plex installed, but found it was still, and it sees everything like it should.  No matter what I do, I can't get Emby to update the library.  I'm sure I'm probably missing something.  Anybody have any ideas?

#205 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 127005 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 08:49 PM

I've been having a problem for several weeks now with my library not updating.  When I view my Emby server through the web app, everything is up to date.  When I view it on my Roku through the app running directly off my Asustor, it doesn't see anything I've added in quite a long time.  It did this for a couple weeks until I logged in to my Asustor and saw an update.  I ran the update, and suddenly it started working normally for about a week showing me the content I'd added recently.  Then, it reverted back to not showing the new stuff again, and I haven't been able to get it to work since.  I didn't even realize I still had Plex installed, but found it was still, and it sees everything like it should.  No matter what I do, I can't get Emby to update the library.  I'm sure I'm probably missing something.  Anybody have any ideas?

Hi, can you please go over an example? thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users