Downloading older version of ET

stettler

stettler

Hello,

Where can we get older version of ET. I need a 2.6 (or last version before the change to MPV)? And is it possible to prevent ET from updating itself automatically?

(The reason is that I find some movies to be just unwatchable without switching the TV refresh rate to the one of the video)

Hi, the latest release has a Madvr option which would be the same thing as using an older version. Thanks.

stettler

Hi, the latest release has a Madvr option which would be the same thing as using an older version. Thanks.

Yeah but it doesn't have the switch refresh rate option that was inside older version of ET.

As I said in another thread, and as several people mentioned months ago, setting the list of resolution/refreh in MadVR and enabling switching in it result in a black screen (with audio playing) in ET, at least for some people. It's not a problem with MadVR settings as this works fine when using another player.

Myself, I never was able to get ET to play a video when enabling the switching in MadVR. But it was working fine when enabling it in ET (with MadVR). I just made more tests and get the same result whatever on my Win 7 HTPC or my Win 10 main computer. I tried changing some MadVR setting related to windowed and exclusive mode but the result is the same. So for now, going back to an older version of ET is my only option.

stettler

So, is it possible to download an older version somehow please?