M3U tuner showing black screen

monkeyslapper

monkeyslapper

Hi there. 

I am  really new to IPTV and figuring this out. I have setup the proper link thru the m3u tuner. and setup the xmltv through the guide. Everything is populated. When i click on the channel to view I am getting Black screen. I have waited for about 2 min to see if it would load but nothing happens, I dont even see the the time or buttons at the bottom of the page. The only option I am able to do is hit the back arrow on the browser and press the refer page to get my emby back. I not sure how to read the logs Aug 28 logs. But i can posted. I was able to get it working once. So if you can point me in the right direction or possibly tell me if i am doing something wrong or is it the limitation of the IPTV site. I am able to get this working on KODI. I am also going to send the logs when it working Aug 26 logs about 10pm. Hopefully you can make sence of this.  

Thank you 

Monkeyslapper

ffmpeg-directstream-5e92061f-0202-44ea-8e5b-072f24c058a2.txt

ffmpeg-remux-f9c7e646-f049-4d07-ae5b-6ea98e82ca38.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-2bf6cedb-e920-4252-a665-4ec649f1d639.txt

record-transcode-7cbe44a4-a77c-4980-8183-2bf03c8dd211.txt

record-transcode-49fa8c36-8bb2-4860-bd45-6f5fa199d494.txt

server-63639532699.txt

Hi, in one of your transcode logs ffmpeg is raising an error because it looks like it might be a bad url

http://localhost:62555/?plugin://plugin.video.VADER/playLive/2852

You may want to check on that. The recording logs look OK though. Is recording working?

monkeyslapper

Luke!!!

Your THE-MAN! exactly what it was! my bad sorry to bug you about it! Recording seems to be fine as well! I will try a few more recordings and let you know later today! I do have one question. Can XMLTV guide file/url handle compress file? XML find that i get is *.gz format? IF not can this be a feature that can be added?

Once Again Thanks!

Monkeyslapper