Hang at startup

csadoian

csadoian

About 10% of the time that I launch Emby.Theater, the program will hang.  If I bring up the task manager it will show the module "Emby.Theater.exe *32" running with about 15MB of memory allocated, but there is no sign of the program on my screen.  I have waited about 15 minutes, but it just sits there.

What I usually do when this happens is to just kill the program using the task manager and then relaunch it.  It then starts up fine.

Again, this only happens about once in about 10 program launches.

My system is Windows 7 Professional 64bit, fully patched, with an Intel Core i7 processor running 3.4Ghz and 8GB memory.  My video card is an Nvidia GeForce GTS250.

It doesn't seem to make any difference what version of Emby Server I am running, it has been doing this for quite some time.

Attached is my server log.  Note:  Emby Theater is being run on a computer with the ip address of 192.168.60.2, and when it hung it was around 8:15am, which would be near the bottom of the log.  The server address is 192.168.60.93.

Server.log.txt

csadoian

The version I have installed is 2.8.3, and the one I downloaded from the web site is the same, but I installed it anyway.

I will let you know if I notice any changes.