MBT vs Plex

wolf359

Koleckai Silvestri

@ Luke only thing left that has not covered is plex it function in mb3 it will be called mb3 it, chat with friends while watching tv show

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synchronization to mobile or cloud and Playlists are two big features that Plex currently has and MB3 doesn't. HTTPS is also needed for the server.

And yes, I realize these are coming to MB3 as well. Just get a bit impatient sometimes.

c0m3r

Hi Lee now you are putting me in the realms of gobbledygook :-) my level of internet stuff is the same as looking at windows for dummies. I know how to build and set them up etc but dns ports etc is alien to me

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk

Did you ever get this working? If not, PM me as I have it set up with a bt home hub and works fine over 3G, wifi, etc. and would be happy to guide you through the process.

• 8 months later...
pt1xoom

Hello,

I'm new to mediabrowser. So far, I really like what I see. I ran across this post, and I would like to give some input on this. This great feature that Plex has is the main reason I'm leaving Plex. Plex does not work unless you have an internet connection. Also, Plex forces you to use this "feature". While all this is now free, Plex users are required to maintain a connection to their server.

If you put something like this in place, please do not force us to use it.

Hello,

I'm new to mediabrowser. So far, I really like what I see. I ran across this post, and I would like to give some input on this. This great feature that Plex has is the main reason I'm leaving Plex. Plex does not work unless you have an internet connection. Also, Plex forces you to use this "feature". While all this is now free, Plex users are required to maintain a connection to their server.

If you put something like this in place, please do not force us to use it.

Welcome! We leave everything up to you to decide.

• Like 2