Timelord Movies - Current Beta

Mr.Mac

Is Timelord Movies not working with the last couple of Betas?  I just get a failed task.  The plugin for TV Shows works fine just not the Movies.

Plugin version is 16.10.26.1413.  I also tried removing and reinstalling the plugin but no change.

Server log attached.

server-63639077271.zip

Edited by Mr.Mac

Hopefully that doesn't mean server. You should not assume that beta server versions are safe to roll back.

pir8radio

Yes it will require updating for the beta, thanks.

@@BeppoMonkeyBoy  Can you please update the plugin to support the new release of emby, it looks like .net is out of beta and now stable.  The Timelord - Movies plugin doesn't seem to be working.

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem> MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.GetChildren(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.User, Boolean)'.
Edited by pir8radio
  • Like 1

sectune

The plugin does not work in the current stable server release. 

59a55942b46e9_Capture.png

I concur, same here for me on 3.2.30.0 stable. Hope we can get this plugin updated soon :)

Edited by sectune

Happy2Play

Unfortunately it may never get updated as the dev is no longer using Emby.

pir8radio

Unfortunately it may never get updated as the dev is no longer using Emby.

Sounds like you are going to have to learn how to code really quick...  If you don't already know......   :)      maybe something @@chef can take on?   :)

chef

The plugin configuration has changed. We now send an array of options to update the config.

Is the sln around anywhere? We literally need to change how he is updating the list of baseItems.

Change from a list<T> or the array of options...

What did time lord do? Just change the date added to the premiere date of the media item?

pir8radio

The plugin configuration has changed. We now send an array of options to update the config.

Is the sln around anywhere? We literally need to change how he is updating the list of baseItems.

Change from a list<T> or the array of options...

What did time lord do? Just change the date added to the premiere date of the media item?

Yes that is what it did...     I didn't even look to see if his plugin source was available..   But figured you are knees deep in emby plugins' right now lol..  I mean I guess we can do without this plugin, I just liked adding movies and having them taken off of the "new items" list on the home page..  I like that you see the "latest released" movies listed there.   We appreciate you looking at it if you have time, and the original dev is not maintaining this plugin any longer.

Edited by pir8radio
  • Like 1

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Yes that is what it did...     I didn't even look to see if his plugin source was available..   But figured you are knees deep in emby plugins' right now lol..  I mean I guess we can do without this plugin, I just liked adding movies and having them taken off of the "new items" list on the home page..  I like that you see the "latest released" movies listed there.   We appreciate you looking at it if you have time, and the original dev is not maintaining this plugin any longer.

I'll get round to it in a bit as I've had a few emails about this today.

• Like 1

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Just Updated it, should be back in the catalog.

it should be fully working but as I no longer use ebmy server day-to-day you'll have to let me know if it works, I only stopped using emby in the past few months, as I switched to a plex/sonnar setup.

I actually had no idea that anyone used it, or that it had been removed from the catalog, until people stated contacting me in the last 2 days.

anyway if you need to contact me, pm me, don't use the email for my paypal address as my wife can't answer technical questions :)

Edited by BeppoMonkeyBoy
  • Like 2

pir8radio

Just Updated it, should be back in the catalog.

it should be fully working but as I no longer use ebmy server day-to-day you'll have to let me know if it works, I only stopped using emby in the past few months, as I switched to a plex/sonnar setup.

I actually had no idea that anyone used it, or that it had been removed from the catalog, until people stated contacting me in the last 2 days.

anyway if you need to contact me, pm me, don't use the email for my paypal address as my wife can't answer technical questions :)

That sounds about right, wife gets all of the money..... Thanks BeppoMonkeyBoy! If this is something you don't want to maintain, can you release the project files for someone else to take on? I mean don't get me wrong, you jumped on it and its your baby, I for one appreciate it! Just saying If you don't want to deal with it I'm sure one of use could try to figure it out! Otherwise code on buddy! And thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...
kryptonyte

I have just sent @BeppoMonkeyBoy a PM requesting he update (or release source code for) his Timelord Movies/TV plugins so they are supported again in the latest Emby version of 3.2.32.0.

I'll update if/when I receive a response.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

I have just sent @BeppoMonkeyBoy a PM requesting he update (or release source code for) his Timelord Movies/TV plugins so they are supported again in the latest Emby version of 3.2.32.0.

I'll update if/when I receive a response.

I've responded to your PM, however I'd already stated that I've updated the plugin, and its live, asking again is just going to cause confusion.

kryptonyte

I've responded to your PM, however I'd already stated that I've updated the plugin, and its live, asking again is just going to cause confusion.

Apologies @@BeppoMonkeyBoy . I have just done a fresh install of Emby 3.2.32.0 using the newly created build for Asustor a couple of days ago.

When I browse to the Plugins page, neither of the Timelord plugins are even listed on the Catalog page within Emby server. So I cannot even see your plugins listed amongst all available plugins to install.

@@Luke or @@BeppoMonkeyBoy do you know why the Timelord plugins would not be listed on the Catalog?

Happy2Play

Apologies @@BeppoMonkeyBoy . I have just done a fresh install of Emby 3.2.32.0 using the newly created build for Asustor a couple of days ago.

When I browse to the Plugins page, neither of the Timelord plugins are even listed on the Catalog page within Emby server. So I cannot even see your plugins listed amongst all available plugins to install.

@@Luke or @@BeppoMonkeyBoy do you know why the Timelord plugins would not be listed on the Catalog?

I see both of them in the catalog, must have been updated.

Only issue I see is there are no Triggers so you have to set both plugin triggers.

Edited by Happy2Play

kryptonyte

Thanks @@Happy2Play for checking.

I have now confirmed I cannot see any "Premium" plugins within the Catalog. I cannot see Premium plugins such as Playon, Movie Theme Songs, Movie Theme Videos, TV Theme Songs, TV Theme Videos, Emby Statistics & Timelord Movies/Timelord TV.

I'm guessing this must be due to migrating from Emby for Linux Mono version 3.2.30.0 to Emby Asustor apk version 3.2.32.0 via the use of the backup & restore plugin.

I will seek assistance in the Asustor build thread.

Cheers.

kryptonyte

You're able to see all plugins that are compatible with your version of the server.

@BeppoMonkeyBoy when you get a moment, can you please update your Timelord plugins so they support the new Asustor apk build?

They do not appear to be compatible, as they do not appear in the plugin Catalog on that build.

Edited by kryptonyte

BeppoMonkeyBoy

I'm currently rebuilding the projects, I'll post a new version once I've tested it, I'm assuming it just needs to be compatible with core.net to work on Asustor?

• Like 1

I'm assuming it just needs to be compatible with core.net to work on Asustor?

Yes correct. Any brand new packages now are just going straight to .net core.

• Like 1