Emby Premiere Notification

Gaspar Filmes
Go to solution Solved by feerlessleadr,

Gaspar Filmes

I recently contributed to the Emby premiere, imagining having access to the features and also removing boring and interrupting / redirecting messages out of the system. I would like to understand why Emby premiere did not disappear on the front page, where it shows: "Discover Emby premiere (Enjoy Emby DVR, get free access to Emby apps, and more.") Please help me.

hi @ welcome and thanks ! Quick question, does your Emby Server dashboard reflect your Premiere status with a gold coin? Thanks !

• Like 1

Ok great, so in the first screenshot, where is that happening? Is this the web app, android or iOS?

Is in the chrome browser of an android (sry my bad english).

Make sure that device has access to the internet at least once.

• Solution
feerlessleadr

This sometimes happens to me using the mobile app or a web browser. I just click the x to remove the message, and everything functions as it should for emby premiere. 

• Like 1

Gaspar Filmes

Hi.  I just looked up your key. You are over the device limit.  You may want to consider one of the other options available now.

Thanks.

The limit count of 15 is in the user register or accessing simultaneously? Because the maximum I had, were 6 accessing at the same time.

Gaspar Filmes

Make sure that device has access to the internet at least once.

The device is constantly connected to the internet.

Gaspar Filmes

I really love u guys, for made that wonderful media center called Emby. I started using Emby in 2014, and from there, I love every moment I use it.

The limit count of 15 is in the user register or accessing simultaneously? Because the maximum I had, were 6 accessing at the same time.

Neither one.  It is devices using Premiere features over a period of time. 

From the document I linked:

A "Premier Device" is defined as any mobile, computer, or other electronic device which registers with the Emby server with a unique "device id". The device id is a uniquely generated id that is dependent on both device model, OS version, and application. Each unique device id shall be counted as a separate Device. It is possible that a single machine (whether mobile, desktop computer, or otherwise) with multiple applications installed on the machine may register as a new device id per application. In this event, each unique device id will be counted as separate devices.

The Premier Device shall be granted access to Premier applications and services for the Subscription Term. The system will automatically manage the devices as being granted Premier Device access throughout the Subscription term on a rolling date-of-access basis. The term for this rolling period is to be determined by the system and may change from time to time without notice. Any devices in excess of the permitted number or upon expiration of the given Subscription Term may no longer have access to any Premier functionality, apps, or services.

Gaspar Filmes

Neither one.  It is devices using Premiere features over a period of time. 

From the document I linked:

Thanx i got it now, so... In the case of the part "Any devices in excess of the permitted number or upon expiration of the given Subscription Term may no longer have access to any Premier functionality, apps, or services.", The time period counts for the emby premiere lifetime?

Gaspar Filmes

Thanx i got it now, so... In the case of the part "Any devices in excess of the permitted number or upon expiration of the given Subscription Term may no longer have access to any Premier functionality, apps, or services.", The time period counts for the emby premiere lifetime?

And, the Devices option in server manager, where it register every device with OS, name, access type,,, if I clear that list, the limit reset?

Edited by marilson.furtado

And, the Devices option in server manager, where it register every device with OS, name, access type,,, if I clear that list, the limit reset?

No.

• Like 1