Live TV Series Recording Settings unable to save changes

haroldmchugh

haroldmchugh

Using Emby Apps on Android (regular and for Android TV), web interface (chrome and explorer) but cannot save series recording settings for Live TV.  Dialog box will open.  Can change the choices.  No save button and back button does not maintain changes.  One of the android apps has a save button, but does not save the changes.  Running Emby server on Windows PC with nextPVR plugin for Ceton tuner with cableCARD.  Would really like to use the save only one recording option.  Also the time and channel limitation option would be nice.  I record news shows on Sunday morning.  Meet the Press airs 3 times on Sunday and again on Monday morning.  Emby records all four regardless of how I try  to set the series options.  You can go into the Scheduled recordings page and delete the individual instances manually.  I record Chris Matthews daily.  I must delete every episode manually because the keep only 1 episode option cant be set/saved.  I love the system.  I love what you guys do.  Just wanting to point out what seems to be a coding bug which will not allow functional options to be utilized.  Thanks again for all of your great work.

Hi the reason is that next pvr does not support this option so what we actually need to do is just hide it for next pvr.

haroldmchugh

I would assume that the scheduling process would be handled on the Emby side.  I don't see how next pvr would come into play.  I use scheduledirect for the guide provider in Emby server Live TV.

When you use a live TV plugin, all of that is managed by that plugin.

What I would suggest is uninstalling the next pvr plugin and instead setting up an m3u tuner using the next pvr m3u url. You'll have to check next pvr docs on how to obtain that URL but I know it supports that.

rikiwi

I would assume that the scheduling process would be handled on the Emby side. I don't see how next pvr would come into play. I use scheduledirect for the guide provider in Emby server Live TV.

I use a workaround for all my series recordings. I open NextPVR and set up the recordings there, choosing "Record Season (Weekly, this time slot". Hope this helps.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

• Like 1