Ultra Pure Emby Theater Skin

chef

Also, I enlarged the details poster image in order to push the actors images down and out of the landing page view. Now it has a nice landing page for details until you scroll down.

Example:

59a0375e86f95_detail.png

The reason this is not done in the default is there needs to be a visual clue that there is content to which to scroll.  Otherwise, a new user landing on this page has no idea there is any more information available.

• Like 1

Guest asrequested

Don't enlarge the poster. It's already too big. To have it fill the screen is just too massive on a big screen.

Guest asrequested

In desktop mode it might be good, but in TV mode, I'd prefer it take up about 50% of the height. I understand the 10ft rule, but even the way is without the skin, I can see it from more than 20ft with my glasses off lol

• Like 1

chef

That's fixed.

There are still things I can't fix though.

My concern is when a user enters settings and gets stuck :(

Plus I gotta be careful because I single handedly brought down a bunch of people's server with my crummy message plugin...

So I'm feelin a bit overwhelmed about coding right now lol

Edited by chef

arrbee99

Oh well, I like those big poster images.

Also take ebr's point about having something at the bottom so people know to scroll down, but don't think its that difficult to work out, especially if you've managed to install a skin.

Maybe just have the heading of the next section showing. Don't think it looks good to have half a row of images showing along the bottom, especially if its blank coloured actor boxes or something, though I think you moved chapter scenes up anyway.

Spect you're wondering arrgh why did I start all this  :)

Guest asrequested

That's fixed.

Plus I gotta be careful because I single handedly brought down a bunch of people's server with my crummy message plugin...

It's all good. Take a break from it, for few days

PrincessClevage

That's fixed.

I for one still appreciate your efforts Chef, one of the few that is willing to get their hands dirty. There just needs to be a suitable structure to support, encourage and empower new coders for the ever growing ecosystem to survive at an increasing rate of change. Edited by PrincessClevage
  • Like 2

I for one still appreciate your efforts Chef, one of the few that is willing to get their hands dirty. There just needs to be a suitable structure to support, encourage and empower new coders for the ever growing ecosystem to survive at an increasing rate of change.

Agreed mate, Chef your doing a fantastic job and keep up the great work. I can only imagine the amount of work and time that goes into skinning and creating plugins.

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

aspdend

I agree, I'm very glad and very appreciative that you are doing all this work - I can't code but can try out your offerings and pass back advice...

One thing I really miss from WMC is being able to view/hide watched items. WIth a couple of thousand movies, I am not really interested in seeing films I have watched before - anything that we like gets added to Favourites so if we want to see them, we go there.

chef

I agree, I'm very glad and very appreciative that you are doing all this work - I can't code but can try out your offerings and pass back advice...

One thing I really miss from WMC is being able to view/hide watched items. WIth a couple of thousand movies, I am not really interested in seeing films I have watched before - anything that we like gets added to Favourites so if we want to see them, we go there.

Under each library there is an unwatched tab. I'm just wondering if maybe you'd like to see that somewhere in the homescreen? Edited by chef

aspdend

Under each library there is an unwatched tab. I'm just wondering if maybe you'd like to see that somewhere in the homescreen?

@@chef - I haven't noticed that at all! will have to check again tonight when I get home! by homescreen do you mean the front page under each library? If so, then yes please!

chef

We can put it in the front page one of two ways.

Instead of recommendations we add unwatched, or we feature unwatched an latest in the spotlight tile.

Maybe both.

I changed the spotlight tile to show favorites before anything else.

Perhaps it should be coded for:

unwatched, then favorites, then random.

• 2 years later...
AngeldeGranada

Today, 05 July, Emby ver: 4.4.3.0 ... Hello, good afternoon from Granada, Spain.  In relation to this Post (https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/50069-ultra-pure-emby-theater-skin/),

I would like to congratulate the creator of the Skin.  From my point of view it is very beautiful and wonderful.  My most sincere congratulations and congratulations.  I have a question: I am using Emby version 4.4.3.0, and I would like to install that Skin (https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/50069-ultra-pure-emby-theater-skin/  ) ...

Any tutorial to install said Skin?  Thank you very much from a lover of cinema and TV SERIES.