Status on official LG app

jhs

The LG store does not have a beta program to my knowledge unfortunately.

Yes, it's true but we can install app from usb device so Emby Developer can give us the app and we can test it from an USB Devices

Regards

HumanPanda

Will it be possible to manually enter username as all my users are hidden? It doesn't seem like screenplay can do it currently.

Edited by phiyuku

The LG store does not have a beta program to my knowledge unfortunately.

Yes, it's true but we can install app from usb device so Emby Developer can give us the app and we can test it from an USB Devices

Regards

Can you release a Beta/alfa for us to try outside of LG's approval?

Can you release a Beta/alfa for us to try outside of LG's approval?

Inodder just wait for it come out

Edited by SHSPVR

evainoemi

Today finish my trial period and regretting it a lot I will not subscribe until I have the official LG webOS 3.0 app available and / or Screenplay offer multitrack audio support.

Best greetings.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Regards

Sadly, LG disabled this technique when they released WebOS 2.0.

deiniol39

Excellent.

Once the LG app is available, I shall be ditching Plex! 

Me also, I like Plex. But it so lacking in some of the Emby features available by default..

thefad3done

I've been using plex for years - but it's just been getting worse and worse. The data collection and the new forced social login screen (that goes to their website for auth, regardless if you use it or not) was the last straw for me.

I've already downloaded Emby, just setting it up at the moment.

It is waiting for review.

Luke does the application will be for all the lg stores (ie french) or only us store ?

Does we must have an Premiere account to use it ?

thanks,

Vincent

PS: like everybody, I wait the lg app to definitively stop using Plex

We submitted it for worldwide use and basic media playback will be free.

Hi Luke, any word on when it will be released on the LG store? I search for it everyday, lol. Can't wait, it's the only missing link for my emby experience.

Maybe you would make an announcement when we can download it, I'm sure lots of people is eagerly anticipating it.

Thanks.

SHSPVR

Hi Luke, any word on when it will be released on the LG store? I search for it everyday, lol. Can't wait, it's the only missing link for my emby experience.

Maybe you would make an announcement when we can download it, I'm sure lots of people is eagerly anticipating it.

Thanks.

In tell LG approve it there no tell how long that going to take it may take the rest of this month maybe in to next month, I sure LG has a very linley process.

meitao23

I've been waiting for this WebOS app for a while. Smart move as LG really doubled down on using WebOS on (it seems) all of their smart TVs.