email confirmation/validation not received

gimli_theone

gimli_theone

Hi,

i'm new to Emby and a friend wanted me to add me to his server. So i made an account, and waited for the confirmation mail. i waited and waited, eventually thinking it was my email's fault,

then i changed my email and didn't get it there as well.

Can you resend me the confirmation maybe?

Confirmation mail from the forum? Or the confirmation mail from adding you to your friends server?

He already added you to his server?

Did you check your spam folder?

gimli_theone

I never received any confirmation from Emby Connect. Also my friend sent and email to add me to his server, but also didn't get the confirmation link.

I checked my spam folders, but there's definitely nothing in there.

When you responded just now, i got the 'new reply' email, so the email is working.

If you're here in the forum then your account is activated and there's nothing more to do.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

hi @@Jake.dutton, you don't need a confirmation email anymore. What problem are you having exactly? The fact that you're here in the community suggests you were able to sign up successfully because it is the same login system.

Thanks !

• Like 1

Jake.dutton

It does indeed work perfectly. I believe the confusion was due to the message after the iOS app signup which says please confirm the email. Thank you for the quick reply.

It does indeed work perfectly. I believe the confusion was due to the message after the iOS app signup which says please confirm the email. Thank you for the quick reply.

Thanks for the feedback. The message is outdated. We'll remove it from the app.

• Like 1