MetaData not downloading or Refreshing

deecemobile

deecemobile

Hello I've just noticed that movies I am adding to my library are not downloading any metadata. I have the option checked to store the metadata with the media file itself but that option has actually not worked for a while (but metadata was still downloading). Recently my c: drive was completely full and I suspect that may have played a role in preventing any meta from downloading but I have cleared some space and now even if I scan for new files or manually refresh metadata nothing happens. I also chose another location for the cache but that did not seem to resolve it.  I'm actually not sure where the metadata is stored on the computer. I would like to move it all to another drive to free up more space. I am not sure which files in AppData\Roaming would need to be moved though.

I am running Emby server Version 3.2.26.0 on Windows 7 Pro x64. C:drive is a 240GB SSD that has less than a GB of free space currently. I am assuming that  the caches and metadata are taking up all the space because no media is stored on this drive.

Any thoughts on a fix for this?

Thanks

Hi, try going through each of your Emby libraries in library setup and make sure the option to save metadata with local media files is checked. Let us know if this helps. Thanks.

deecemobile

Hi Luke, that option is already checked on my libraries. Not sure what else to do. Maybe a fresh install is in order. I've had various issues since WMC stopped working and I switched over to Kodi.

I have set up a new location for the metdata on a separate drive. Hopefully that will make a difference.

Thanks