Unlock app

pt1xoom
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

pt1xoom

Hello,

I am sorry if this has been asked before.  

I am have a premiere account, but I can't see to unlock the android app.  I am not using the emby connect.  Is that the fix?

I try to play a video, The Unlock Feature comes up, I click "already paid?", then I click I have Emby Premiere.  My only option after that is to click Got it.

Also, my son is trying to unlock the app on his phone off network, and he is not able to,either.  He is able to connect to my server, but just can't unlock the app.

darkassassin07

Have you checked that you correctly copied your premier key from the email that you received to the premier settings on your server?

And if so, do you have access to other premier features like theater mode and pluggins?

Edited by darkassassin07

pt1xoom

Yes, I checked to make sure I have the correct key in.  I tested this by putting an incorrect key in, and the system gave me an error.  I put my key in from the email, and the error went away.  I have to assume that mean the key was accepted.

I am using the Server Config Backup Plugin, which is a premier plug in.

pt1xoom

I didn't know there was a device limit.  Thank you pointing that out.

I have a few roku's, but less than 10.  My son wiped his phone, so that must show up twice on the list?  The list of devices under "Devices" is over 40 devices, most of which are old.  Is that causing the problem?

Is there a down side to deleting all the devices in that list?

pt1xoom

Yesterday, I deleted all the devices from my devices list.  I am still not able to unlock the android app.

Any other suggestions?

pt1xoom

Hi,

My son just reported that he now has access to the app.  Maybe the system needed a little more time to clean out the old Devices.