[SUPPORT THREAD] Embuary - A Emby Kodi Skin

sualfred

horstepipe

Emby for Kodi is still being updated.

Are you sure about that? Feels like all effort goes into the Kodi Mediaimport Project now.

TeamB

Are you sure about that? Feels like all effort goes into the Kodi Mediaimport Project now.

Yes that was my take on it also.

Red5ive

If we have to push out an update we'll be able to do that.

That's great to hear! Want to start by adding movie extras to the context menu then?  :D

horstepipe

hello @@sualfred

Guess all your time goes into Embuary 2, but I'm curious...:

Emby server creates square genre images (see screenshot attached).

Kodi/Embuary provides a square view for genre list view.

Would it be possible to fetch those images from Emby server? Currently my genre list view looks a bit dry (see second screenshot). I prefer this view for performance reasons as we talked about earlier :-)

best wishes

post-119953-0-88998000-1588843480_thumb.png

post-119953-0-20175400-1588843485_thumb.png

Edited by horstepipe

• 3 weeks later...
bfbraga

"I used google translator"

Hello @@sualfred, can someone help me?

I need help in the following situation:

I created a personalized HUB for films and TV Shows.

When I navigate to the personalized Tv Shows HUB (tmdb trend), when clicking on the desired Tv Show, enter the HUB normally and an icon appears so that I can browse the TV Show sessions or play the episode. So far it's working normally. "OK"

My problem occurs when trying to do this in the custom HUB for movies.
I navigate to the custom movie HUB and click on the desired movie. However, the screen that opens does not have the option "play", it only has the options "Plot", "YouTube", "TMDB and" More.
I wanted the option to play on that screen.

Is there a way to add this "play" button to this movie screen?

Obs: I use skin embuary kodi
It's my first post.
I'm sorry if I did something wrong

post-658881-0-28272600-1590362836_thumb.png

post-658881-0-54645300-1590362865_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...
bakaouji

Hi,

Was hoping I could get some help. I'm trying to use Embuary to play my files, and it looks amazing so far, with one exception. I can't see the file path of my videos. I am getting this information in Media info:

image.thumb.png.2ab6ab207c04569ee290a646b5698b24.png

Shouldn't the path show the file path? 

EDIT: Sorry I'm stupid, found the paths when I clicked the info button while playing a file.   This skin is amazing!

Edited by bakaouji

Hello Guys,

is it possible to make the Library thumbs in embuary showing up a little bit bigger ?

I would like them to be as big as the preview for resume watching or slightly bigger.

Kodi_20200626_101116.png

VPRop

Is there a way to set default kodi "information" button/hotkey/"i" in embuary skin to utilize the "embuary info script" ?

At the moment the only way to utilize this while hovering over a widget movie selection is to long press / and access  "embuary info script" from the sub-context menu. 

By default, the basic kodi information script is still enabled regardless of which settings I use.

I would like to make the "embuary info script" from the sub context menu, the default kodi information script .

Is this possible?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, jachin99 said:

Video themes from the new tv tunes work with embuary without any modifications.

im using embuary on kodi 18.8 and im logged it via embycon tvtunes sadly does not work :S

Does it only work with local files 

Would it be possible to have emby Music Video libraries natively integrated into the My Media menu like Movies, TV and Music libraries?

Edited by Xorp

• 3 weeks later...
Allstar007

Hello, when is Kodi 19 supported? I miss this skin so much that I would like to use it under Kodi 19 as well.

Can I expect support? If so, when?

greetings from Germany

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 6:45 PM, horstepipe said:

Sorry but, running kodi for a long time i didnt follow this up anymore.

Whats this new kodi media import project?

Anyway.. been using @sualfred skin for a long time, big thumbs up ! Anyway now with the tv.google chromecast coming up, im beginning to doubt

Is there a way i can get the same experience with kodi (and emby for kodi) with this embruary skin?

IT comes close, but i love the google tv watchlist and rating thing also + the google assistant integration and the filling of the homepage.... (im running shield)