Image White Space and Aspect Ratio Problems

QDivision

QDivision

I don't use schedules direct, but I should also be seeing 16:9 for the movies section in Live TV because that is the aspect ratio of the images provided.

QDivision

see attached,

this is the movie section under live TV category, actual movies under the movies category and poster ratio and are fine.

post-3832-0-42433200-1508339810_thumb.png

post-3832-0-13368500-1508339816_thumb.png

QDivision

see attached, all my live tv images are 16:9 ratio, the source is from DVBLink.

Also the movie names don't appear underneath the image like the others. I assume this is because Emby is assuming a movie poster would be there but it's not so I don't know what film it is until I click through.

post-3832-0-05616400-1508935724_thumb.png

Edited by thomasorr

khodges747

I just upgraded to 3.2.34.0 and noticed a new aspect ratio problem in Theater, for the Next Up image in TV shows. Doesn't seem to happen anywhere else.

See screen cap.

post-1660-0-20724000-1508943775_thumb.png

see attached, all my live tv images are 16:9 ratio, the source is from DVBLink.

Also the movie names don't appear underneath the image like the others. I assume this is because Emby is assuming a movie poster would be there but it's not so I don't know what film it is until I click through.

The fact those have no names makes me think this is a data problem such that we don't know what those are...

Happy2Play

It's not a data problem because it tells me the name when I click on the item.

But it is not displaying them in your screen shot so that points to a data issue.

QDivision

see screenshots, the title is displayed fine on the item page but not the live tv page.

I really don't see how this is a data issue.

post-3832-0-30619700-1508963468_thumb.png

post-3832-0-10482600-1508963474_thumb.png

Edited by thomasorr

there's something hacky going on in the plugin from what i can see. If i had to guess, it's setting IsSeries=true, leaving the Name blank and filling the movie title into the EpisodeTitle field. If that's true then that needs to be cleaned up.

QDivision

thanks for the feedback, I'll post in the plugin forum and see what can be done. Is the image aspect ratio a plugin issue or emby issue?

thanks for the feedback, I'll post in the plugin forum and see what can be done. Is the image aspect ratio a plugin issue or emby issue?

It is related to the bad data the system is getting from the plug-in.  The system thinks they are TV series.