metadata problem with one season of one show only

fraenhawk

fraenhawk

So I created a folder this morning for Ben 10 Omniverse Season 3 and put ep 1 in it. The show is recognized. If I create a season 2 and refresh, that season is recognized and the season (primary) image is downloaded. Season 3 is ignored though - no image download, the episode doesn't refresh with data. Everything looks correct on tvdb that I can tell. Season 3 is there, there's a season image for it, and the episodes are listed. I'm not sure if this is on MB3's side or if there's some special character on tvdb throwing something off...?

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=260995&seasonid=577066&lid=7

I looked through the logs and see plenty from automated scans and such, but noticed that when I click refresh metadata in the server editor, nothing's being logged in the server logs. Is there somewhere that the simple refresh activities are logged differently than the scheduled tasks?

see if the image shows up using the manual image downloader. also cehck the tvdb id of the series and make sure it's correct.

fraenhawk

Yes, I verified the spelling.

I tried the manual downloader and no, there were no images at the season or image level which is why I think there was something about the match failing between the server and tvdb's data. The tvdb id was definitely correct. I could click it from server and get to the right series and as I said, season 2 would identify and download just fine.

The good news is that magically it all of a sudden matched and downloaded the season image at 11:39PM that night. I then manually still had to click refresh metadata on the episode the next day but that worked too. So maybe there was something odd on the tvdb side of the data.