FR: Supporter Key + Plug-in Installation Requisites (Trial option)

Starkadius
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Starkadius

Guys I would like some information on the way the plug-ins work if you don't have a supporter key. Since I have a supporter key I am not able to find this out. The reason I ask is that I am planning on promoting mediabrowser on an Anime website but I believe they might be skeptic of trying out MediaBrowser if they have to be a supporter to test out any of the plugins before being able to see if it fits their needs. Does the server offer a trial for the plugins without requiring a supporter key?

I was going to post this in the Plug-in support area but just in case the option of having a trial for plugins without a supporter key does not exist, I would suggest it would be in the best interest of MB to allow that so that potential users don't get put off with that requirement initially. I don't know if this is an acceptable request or not but please consider it. An example I can give is how to try out MBC people find out that they need to pay $10 for Media Center and give up without giving the MediaBrowser universe a chance (of course we know that is Microsoft's doing though).

If there is no supporter key requirement for installing plugins on the server as a trial please disregard this post and delete it. Thanks.

Edited by Starkadius