Flat EHS "Collection" Icons

yardameus

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yardameus

I can try doing that.  I guess that would sort of fit along with documentaries, wouldn't it.  ( as in, a subset of of television, not that I'm saying reality tv is like documentaries... ;)

Koleckai Silvestri

I can try doing that.  I guess that would sort of fit along with documentaries, wouldn't it.  ( as in, a subset of of television, not that I'm saying reality tv is like documentaries... ;)

Reality-TV is much different than a Documentary. Reality-TV is usually unscripted gameshows or pseudo-scripted lifestyle voyeurism.

Starlionblue

Reality-TV is much different than a Documentary. Reality-TV is usually unscripted gameshows or pseudo-scripted lifestyle voyeurism.

Reality TV could be two people yelling at each other amidst the wreckage of a half-renovated house. ;)

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

Reality TV could be two people yelling at each other amidst the wreckage of a half-renovated house. ;)

I would include that under pseudo-scripted lifestyle voyeurism. "Flipping Vegas" describes your situation perfectly but that has to be scripted to a degree.

Starlionblue

I would include that under pseudo-scripted lifestyle voyeurism. "Flipping Vegas" describes your situation perfectly but that has to be scripted to a degree.

"Pseudo-scripted lifestyle voyeurism." I love it!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Red5ive

I really like these, but prefer them transparent. So made them all transparent nd also added a drop shadow. For the rest no changes. See attached zip file

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45427411/Flat%20EHS%20-%20Transparent.zip

Very old thread but these are just what I was looking for, nice simple icons to use with the home screen libraries.

@@ronvp do you, or anyone else have the transparent set still? The dropbox link is dead.

Edit: found another thread by ronvp with a working link to the transparent images:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/12858-transparent-folder-images/&do=findComment&comment=146398

Edited by Red5ive
  • Like 1

I'm a couple years late to this party, guys.

Any chance for a two "Pro Wrestling" varieties?

And a Playlists one?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
fantaxp7

Any chance you could make a Ultra HD set for TV and Movie? 

I am one of the weirdos who keep those two libraries separate  :)