Does not show me on the LIVE TV home panel

edwinuscamm

edwinuscamm

Hi, I just installed the EMBY on my computer with WIndows 7 Home Premium, my problem is:

I do not see the LIVE TV button on the Home panel, I can only watch my videos, I have already added my list of TV channels m3u but nothing I can not see the LIVE TV button on the main panel nor can I see my channels I would like to know if they could give me remote support for TEAMVIEWER thanks

Edited by edwinuscamm

edwinuscamm

Please I would like to help me via remote I am doing it as indicated in the tutorial, but nothing I can not see my channel list I leave my Teamviewer open
ID: 589 747 899
Password: 9207

THANK YOU
It is urgent I want to work continues as premium I have already bought the monthly payment

edwinuscamm

I'm posting a video of how I'm configured, please keep on waiting in the Teamviwer ID: 589 747 899 Password: The video is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXukzaJ9SGw&feature=youtu.be

I'm posting a video of how I'm configured, please keep on waiting in the Teamviwer ID: 589 747 899 Password: The video is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXukzaJ9SGw&feature=youtu.be

Spaceboy

Teamviewer ID: 589 747 899 Password: 1555

apparently teamviewer isnt running on your pc

pünktchen

You have to add your m3u playlist as a tuner (first button)! Xmltv is for guide data.

edwinuscamm

Hello please I bought the premium I will continue working as premiuhm please help me my Teamviwer is

ID: 589 747 899

Pasword: 9935

This time I will not close my teamviewer

Spaceboy

Hello please I bought the premium I will continue working as premiuhm please help me my Teamviwer is

ID: 589 747 899

Pasword: 9935

This time I will not close my teamviewer

so i took a look at Edwin's setup. Does Emby work with a .m3u8 file as a stream for live tv?

Spaceboy

you mean m3u8 inside the m3u tuner? yes that should be fine.

but when he opens the .m3u8 link in vlc it opens a playlist not a stream

Spaceboy

Yes that sounds like an hls playlist. It should work.

well it didn't seem to when Edwin was showing me. We have a sample from him though I think so I will test myself

Spaceboy

well it didn't seem to when Edwin was showing me. We have a sample from him though I think so I will test myself

well i have taken the time to test it using the info supplied by Edwin in the other thread. it works in vlc but not in emby.

@@Luke, try yourself test.txt sounds like an evening of .m3u testing for you! https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/47613-loss-of-series-recordings-m3u/page-2&do=findComment&comment=471010

And what exactly happened that led you to believe that it doesn't work? Do  you get an error message? If so, what does it say?

Spaceboy

And what exactly happened that led you to believe that it doesn't work? Do you get an error message? If so, what does it say?

just a spinning circle

the direct play is failing which is fine, i've got the automatic switch to transcoding working for the next release thanks.

Spaceboy

damn i was just coming to tell you about the cup of tea i was drinking (PG Tips btw) and the biscuits i was snacking on (jammy dodgers) while i was clicking play...