Trakt Ratings and Facebook

Netbug

MB Version 3.0.5135.31685

Trakt Plugin: 1.9.5120.5009

G'day.

So I have Trakt running through MB Classic and connected to my FB account. One of my friends just informed me that I am consistently rating shows as 5/10. I only see a 5 star rating on the screen that pops up after watching a show.

Any idea what's going on here?

Redshirt

you can either uninstall the MBC plugin if you don't want to rate. Or you can press left/right to increase/decrease the star rating.

you can either uninstall the MBC plugin if you don't want to rate. Or you can press left/right to increase/decrease the star rating.

I'm a little confused; I really like the plugin, but you're saying that clicking on the stars on the right hand side doesn't work properly?

Redshirt

Ah ok. There are no arrow keys, I'm referring to the direction buttons on the remote. Pressing up/down will navigate between the textbox/checkbox/ratings stars. When the focus is on the stars, left/right will increase decrease them.

Ah ok. There are no arrow keys, I'm referring to the direction buttons on the remote. Pressing up/down will navigate between the textbox/checkbox/ratings stars. When the focus is on the stars, left/right will increase decrease them.

Yeah, unfortunately, my remote doesn't have direction buttons. It's basically a mouse with a thumbstick, left/right click, and an escape button.

So clicking on the stars doesn't actually give that rating? Despite when I mouse-over them the stars lighting up?

Redshirt

Not currently. When I designed that UI, I did it purely with a typical MCE remote in mind.