Latest Recordings - squished

vaise

vaise

Dunno when this happened, last update I expect.

The new roku app.  Been using it since sideloaded beta.

Now the latest recordings line items are all squished in size, so the words are cut off.

Hard to know what some of them are.

Any ideas ?

If it matters, im using the plugin from nextpvr.

on a side note, when will we be able to move the lines around ?  i want latest recordings up the top (once they are not squished).

Thanks.

Can you tell me what version of the app (look in the settings page)?

Screenshot?

vaise

Roku Emby App - 3.0.41.

Roku - latest update

Emby - latest normal Release

Ta.

vaise

Any update on this ?

The wife just had a go at me as she said it was not recording the new 'Survivors', but as the guide calls it 'Australian Survivor', all she could see on the squished icons is the text under it saying 'Australia' - as that is all the text that fits in the new squished tiles for the recordings line.  Basically - you cant tell which is what as they are smaller - more fit which is good, but you cant distinguish between them.  Just to clarify again - nextPVR, latest of everything.  Maybe control of the font size would help ?  

Thanks.

vaise

In the photo - the size used to be a bigger tile, now they are smaller - however that would be fine if the font can also be made smaller so you have more actual characters to see.

post-2436-0-23178600-1501983930_thumb.jpg

vaise

Hi Ebr,

Its been a while since I installed a beta - I cant see where I used to change the type of update from release to beta....  I downloaded the zip file, do I have to install it manually ?

No zip file.  Just click on the link in my post above while logged into your Roku account.

vaise

Ahhh - silly me - thought this was a server side thing.  I have done that now.

Will check now.....

vaise

Nice 1 - did an update on the roku - got the beta, no more squished icons.  Wife will be very happy.

Does that mean that channel will update to each of your beta's now ?  If so - that is nice to have as a separate thing - Love it.