MB Classic - Chocolate - List View - Music

lja

What view and what version of Chocolate?

A picture is worth a 1,000 words.

Thanks. Solved. The situation only affected one album that I have seen so far. Some of the others I have checked scrolled. It will take a while to check more. However the one I found was due to the folder image which was a different size from the ones that worked. Changed the image and it worked. I will use this approach first if there are any others.

Edited by lja

That one was resolved. However on checking others, it confirms that the size of the images does affect the scrolling. Here are two separate screen shots that indicate the size of the image varies on each screen. List View and Chocolate 3.0.4.1 Beta.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/list1.PNG

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/list2.PNG

Are you talking about a different issue now?  I see no problem with the title on either of those screen caps?

Are you talking about a different issue now?  I see no problem with the title on either of those screen caps?

No. In the attached list 2 the image on the right side is wider that the image in list 1. By adjusting the size of the image in list 2 I can correct my issue.

What is the appropriate size for the images?

There is no appropriate size but I still don't see a problem with the title in either screen shot so I'm confused.

There is no appropriate size but I still don't see a problem with the title in either screen shot so I'm confused.

My problem was that a long title was not scrolling on some music. As a test I adjusted the size of the image on a few and that has resolved it for me. Thanks for checking. You may now consider the issue resolved. Sorry for any confusion.

All I have to say is since updating chocolate recently it fixed my biggest compaint.. before, when I'd chose a TV series, they were all along the left hand side "Season 1" (which was opened) I'd have to scroll down every episode, Click Season 2, it'd open.. just bah. 

Now, I get the centered screen of "Season 1" (right arrow) "Season 2"   SOOO much better.